Taking ‘indoor gardens’ to new extremes, this Brazilian house is constructed around a plot of ground soil.
Here, a tree is planted in a naturally-irrigated plot of soil, and sits below a glass roof that opens and closes to adjust the amount of sun exposure. In a setup such as this one, a reliable soil fertilizer is very important: the designer analyzed the natural soil and treated it with specific fertilizer to ensure that the tree would grow to maximum potential.
- morrisandbergen likes this
- jalwhite likes this
- irigatiiprofesional likes this
- randomkrapifind4me likes this
- todoynada reblogged this from novihum
- vengacious reblogged this from novihum
- alvyschords reblogged this from novihum
- tocastawidenet likes this
- madeincuracao likes this
- novihum posted this